Christmas break is almost here, so it means that you should definitely find the best way to celebrate the holidays with your family, most especially with your children. One of the most awesome ways to spend this much awaited vacation with your loved ones is to travel to a new city. Now, if you are looking for a historic and fun city that your kids will surely enjoy, Houston, in the state of Texas, definitely takes the cake. And because you will be traveling with your entire family, what you need is the help of a Houston bus company.
Chartering a bus to Houston is not just a luxurious or deluxe way to travel, it also offers a lot more benefits than you can imagine.
- Set the right vacation mood while you are on the road. You can stop for a little sightseeing and a whole lot of picture taking, simply ask your driver and guide!
- Keep your group and your belongings safe and organized.
- Bonding can begin as soon as you step inside the bus.
- The company will provide you with the best and the most modern bus to keep you safe throughout the trip.
- You will be given a highly trained and licensed driver too!
- The rates are cheap and packed with the travel services that you need.
- You can request to have your schedule changed.
- The driver will pick you up and drop you all off at the place that you have specified.
- Of course, pick up time can also be set.
- You can have your itinerary customized to your budget and requested places to see.
Where to Spend your Vacation in Houston with the Kids
Visit Houston’s Museum and Arts Areas
- Hermann Park
- Houston Center for Contemporary Craft
- Lawndale Art Center
- Miller Theatre
- The Health Museum
- Children’s Museum of Houston
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum
- Houston Zoo
- Asia Society Texas Center
Check out Downtown Houston
- JP Morgan Chase Tower Observation Deck
- Discovery Green
- Big Bubble in Buffalo Bayou
- Southern Pacific Steam Engine 982
- Barkers Common Park
- Cameron Pocket Park
- Championship Park
- Eleanor Tinsley Park
- Fish Plaza
- Jones Plaza
- Market Square Park
- Sam Houston Park
Kid Friendly Houston Eats
- Barnaby’s Café
- Dessert Gallery
- Fung’s Kitchen
- Hickory Hollow’s
- Jenni’s Noodle House
- Jus’ Mac
- Natachee’s Supper n’ Punch
- Molina’s Cantina
- Pappasito’s Cantina
For more information please visit: Motor Coach Company Texas